Tri-Cone Tree Guards
the Ultimate Tri-Cone Tree Guards™
Plant pink quality tree guards.
These distinctive, highly visible, solid-walled pink tree guards are made of UV stabilised fluted coreflute plastic and are designed to protect the seedlings from:
Most tree species do not grow well in competition with grasses, and are also highly susceptible to contact with herbicide. the Ultimate Tri-Cone Tree Guard™ and weed mat provide ideal protection for young seedlings when herbicide is being used.
Strong wind can cause severe dehydration of young seedlings and can result in high losses. the Ultimate Tri-Cone Tree Guard™ provides ideal protection from strong winds in this early stage of growth and also creates an environment of increased humidity and sun protection.
Hares, rabbits and wallabies can cause high losses and damage to young seedlings. the Ultimate Tri-Cone Tree Guard™ with its high walls and robust structure provides excellent protection.
This tree guard will insulate seedlings from sand blasting and frost, and also elevate humidity and concentrate carbon dioxide levels for improved growth.
- Can be re-used up to 3 times.
- Strong and durable for Australian conditions.
- Fully recyclable.
- Easy to install with a single stake.
- Easy to remove.
- Promotes improved growth rates.
- Packs flat for easy storage and transport.
Visible light can be split into a spectrum of colours. Green leaves absorb light from the red fraction to drive photosynthesis. Research has demonstrated that the colour pink reflects and focuses the red fraction, concentrating this photosynthetic energy to enhance plant growth. (Other colours are available on request)
- Store in a cool, dry environment out of direct sunlight.
- Made in Australia.
- All Global Land Repair guards require the Plant Pink Hardwood Stakes which are a pointed, durable and dress to lessen the chance of injury.
- the Ultimate Tri-Cone Tree Guards™ include a hillside fold for sloping sites, and an optional anchor pin for high wind zones is available.
|Plant Pink Tree Guards™ in Kosciuszko National Park|